Reading time ( words)
Time’s running out to submit your presentation for Zuken Innovation World 2016, to be held April 18-20, 2016 in San Diego. This year's theme is Zuken University, with a shift toward classroom-style interactive sessions with smaller audiences. A session can range from design tutorials to emerging trends. Please submit your session topic today, before time runs out.
Call for Presentations Guidelines
• The deadline for final submission is December 11, 2015.
• Zuken users, partners, technologists and invited guests may submit a proposal for a presentation at Zuken Innovation World 2016. You may present more than one presentation, however, you must submit a separate proposal for each.
• Presentations are 30 minutes in length.
• A submission requires a Presentation title (10 words or less) and Presentation summary (150 words)
• Summaries should contain enough detail to clearly convey the material to be covered during the presentation. Be sure to include information about what attendees should expect to gain by attending.
• Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of submission.
• Summaries and biographies may be edited for the printed program to accommodate length requirements or to improve readability.
To submit your presentation, click here.